Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve 2014

In my entry below, I mentioned how this blog has become majorly-delayed.  Part of it was indolence, but then things got tough for me, part-way through this year.

Anyway: I also mentioned in that entry below that New Year's Eve is pertinent to the topic of this blog.  At 11:00pm my time (about 22 minutes from now), which is midnight in New York, the ball drops!

We saw the ball in Times Square, during our September 2013 visit.  It is now about to drop!

To see it happen, turn on your TV!


I'll post some recaps here, later on.  (Or at least I hope to... My track record hasn't been too good for this, during the past decade. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know about this New Year’s eve party. Few weeks ago, I took help of internet for arranging a family get together party and booked one of exquisite event venues. Decorated venue with flowers and it was an amazing party. Had excellent time there.

    ReplyDelete