Wednesday, May 20, 2015

David Letterman and New York, New York

It was just the other day that I learned that tonight is the last episode of the Late Show with David Letterman.  Considering the subject of this blog, I thought I should definitely post about this.

It was David Letterman who famously called NYC the City so nice, they named it twice!

I remember, after 9/11, David Letterman rightly announcing that it was the greatest city in the world.


Top David Letterman "Late Show" moments

David Letterman New York City-centric moments

Newsday: David Letterman, New York City, and the breakup of a dream, Verne Gay

David Letterman’s Greatest Guests Through The Years

David Letterman’s Greatest Sports Guests


On my trip to New York, I was glad to be at an episode of Dr. Oz, and we were also there for an episode of America's Got Talent.  But we didn't get into an episode of the Late Show.

Kyle Smith: Letterman's Departure is 15 Years Too Late

David Letterman, Prickly Late-Night Innovator, Counts Down to His Exit

David Letterman is leaving a lasting legacy

#ThanksDave


Update:
World Net Daily: David Letterman, Indiana senator?, Cheryl Chumley




No comments:

Post a Comment