Sunday, December 1, 2013

A note on my... freeblogging!

Note: I think my entries at this site might be written better than that last paragraph just was... But maybe not: Writing for the Blogosphere - depending on the topic - can be more informal than other prose.

And also: I'm right now looping Kara Lindsay's excellent "Watch What Happens" solo, from a Broadway play I was glad to see on this trip.  The verse format there is an awesome 'stream of consciousness' narrative format... voiced by a talented and beautiful young lady!

I just bought it on iTunes tonight (via GoodShop, for the Trinity Broadcasting Network); I thought it would help me break through this productivity log jam, and get it done.

It has!




======

Also: I've used the above style (to a certain extent) some years after I first entered the Blogosphere - in 2002... My writing quality declined after some time, due to the blogging burnout that many were experiencing around then.

I was just wondering if there was a good article (or blog entry!) that I could link to, explaining this concept. I see there's even a Wikipedia entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment