Sunday, December 1, 2013

September 9th: Eve of the Departure

The night before, I'd gotten necessary shopping done, at Target (and County Market). Not shopping for the trip mind you, but "extreme couponing" shopping!

That's an adventure I began last spring, and what my other new blog is about (is going to be about... I need to finally kickstart that one too, like I am this one).

After using match-ups that night (before expiration!), after my haircut earlier that day (from what I've heard, most barbers are closed on Mondays - I went to Sports Clips however, and it was even free!), I spent a bit of time at my apartment here (mom was doing the packing back at our family home; she was needing me to come, to pick the clothes to take!), before then heading home.


I think my entries at this site will be better written than the above paragraph just was... But maybe not: Writing for the Blogosphere - depending on the topic - can be more informal than other prose. And also: I'm right now looping Kara Lindsay's excellent "Watch What Happens" solo, from a Broadway play I was glad to see on this trip.  The verse format there is an awesome 'stream of consciousness' narrative format... voiced by a talented and beautiful young lady!

I just bought it on iTunes tonight (via GoodShop, for the Trinity Broadcasting Network); I thought it would help me break through this productivity log jam, and get it done!



No comments:

Post a Comment